Light-O-Rama Forums

Hooper Holiday Hoopla 2013 Halloween Edition

Torqumada286

Life was very crazy this year.  I had lots of songs that I wanted to sequence, but little free time to do so.  I only got two of the 6 new songs that I wanted to add to the show done.  Here is the first:

Torqumada

I thought it said " I like b :o  :o bies" in the beginning!  Cute song. Nice job.

Well I do happen to like boobies, but that's not what he is saying.   :D   Thank you for the compliment.

Torqumada

Edited by Torqumada286

Very nice!

Did you have a skeleton hanging in the tree and you just hit him with a spot?

It looks like the entire skeleton glows.

It's a GE LED skeleton that I got a few years back.  It's the only one that I have found.  It's very bright, but getting a little worn out.  I haven't been able to find anymore since I bought it 5 or 6 years ago.

429340_3419161612909_93458_n.jpg

Torqumada

Very nice set-up! I had to go small for Halloween this year as my time is getting eat up with my 16' mega-tree and other stuff for my Xmas light show. Hopefully bigger for next year!

Thank you.  It's the same basic setup as last year.  I moved an inflatable around, added two songs to make the show about 47 minutes in length and tweaked a couple more sequences, but couldn't get much more done than that.

Torqumada