Light-O-Rama Forums

Skrillex Bangarang

Box on Rails

I shared this sequence with a lot of you out there and I finally got some video of my place up on youtube. The biggest problem I have is a Street light right across the street from my house so it's not very dark on my video but I am pleased with the sequence. I used 2 CCrs under the evesin the front of the house to get the cool back lights unfortunately the very fron above the tomb stones does not have them so I need toget 2 more CCRs for next year. this under the eveswith the CCRs was just an experiment that worked out awesome. for my first Halloween display I am Happy. Can't wait till next year. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy6myiSdf3c&feature=youtu.be

I like it. You have to start some place. each year just add something new and you will get what you want in time. if you want to add A fog to the show this year you can use this Relay box from this site  http://www.store.creativelightingdisplays.com/Fogger-Relay-FOG-RELAY.htm 

Edited by HallowXmas
  • Like 1

Thanks for the link. It's really easy to install and works like a charm. Control with your PC or Pro series controller. I'm using a prototype for Halloween that is a DMX relay with dual channels to run 2 of my Chauvet 1300.

• Like 1

Thanks Hallowxmas. I know Kevin's site. I have bought a few things from him.  I do plan on fog for next year. I also plan on going RGB for the outline of the house when budget permits. at that time I will get a hold of Kevin for all my needs. 

Kevin has alot of nice products. I'm going to pick up some of his rgb lights this year for chrismas. It looks like he will have a dmx ver for the fog relay box. thats cool.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I have been so busy with life this month that I think I might have missed some of you all. If you requested Bangarang and I haven't sent you a copy, email me again at kwjure@yahoo.com this is a new email account I have set up for just handling the manny sequence requests to keep track of.

Kenny

• 1 month later...

I just sent a message to kwjure@yahoo.com from tonybiviano@hotmail.com (just in case it goes to your junk folder). Thanks!!

• Like 1