Light-O-Rama Forums

Fog Machines and Fog Juice

caniac

I am not much of one to endorse any particular product BUT today I got in my Froggy CO2 blast fog juice and the Chocolate Chip Cookie add in scent.  This stuff is worth the price (which isn't that bad to start off with), it produces I thicker fog than most of what I have tried to use PLUS the Chocolate Chip Cookie scent has the entire neighborhood smelling like a bakery!!!!  This is great stuff.

• Like 1

Can you please provide a link to the site and product you purchased? And what CO2 system are you using?

I've been looking at the CO2 stuff myself.

Thanks,

Tom

Interesting.  I how quickly does it dissipate?  I was thinking it would be cool to fog the front porch for a few seconds before kids came up but if it dissipates too quickly it wouldn't be worth it.  

using a Chauvet Hurricane 1300

Okay,

I was wondering about the CO2 part.

When you first mentioned CO2, I was thinking Cryo, which is CO2. Then I saw what fluid you are using.

Your using water based fog juice on standard foggers so CO2 isn't the calling for this type of fogger.

CO2 fog machines use liquid CO2. A huge difference.

Don't get me wrong, the Chauvet Hurricane 1300 fogger is great!!!

I'm using the 1800Flex myself.

But I'm looking to get the true low lying effect with CO2.

I was thinking of making a fog chiller but instead of dry ice I was thinking of using regular ice and rock salt. I have a 3 inch flexible aluminum duct that I will curl around from one end to another of a "roughneck" tub. Do you think that will give me the desired low-lying effect? I was trying out the fogger the other night and I think it just makes it look like my house is on fire somewhere...

Dry ice will always be better because it is -110F, not -20 or so; ergo your fog is chilled colder and stays colder longer, making it hug the ground longer. 

I recommend the garbage can chiller with dryer vent hose in rings along the inside.  Lots of metal to get cold and chill the fog. 

Dry ice will always be better because it is -110F, not -20 or so; ergo your fog is chilled colder and stays colder longer, making it hug the ground longer. 

I recommend the garbage can chiller with dryer vent hose in rings along the inside.  Lots of metal to get cold and chill the fog. 

I looked at that garbage can link and it looks pretty cool. I will probably "upgrade" to that design :)

Interesting.  I how quickly does it dissipate?  I was thinking it would be cool to fog the front porch for a few seconds before kids came up but if it dissipates too quickly it wouldn't be worth it.  

hangs around for a minute or two