Light-O-Rama Forums

middle of strands not working

calypso11

i test the rgb and all light up good , when I run show my 2nd peek end of lights don't run (last 30 pixels or so) and I have 2 going up sides of house with 137 pixels each , middles on those don't come on and from where they stop working to start again they are doing what peeks are doing (sequenced separate)  im confused  any help would be greatly appreciated    thank you in advance

Two things come to mind. First make sure you have them sequenced and second thought would

be the programming/setup of the 682.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a similar problem, one and a half strands would not light via LOR, but tested find with the 682.  Turned out that in the E1.31 setup in the LOR network config I had 192.186.1.201 instead of 192.168.1.201... Did you see the 8 & 6 transposed in the second number of the ip address?  Took me looking at it several times to finally see it.  Once I got the IP address right it worked perfectly.  

Another tell tail sign that the network was wrong is that there was a base line of non 0 traffic on my wireless network once I go the ip address correct that base line dropped to 0.   Something to look for.   

PS I'm using unicast.