Light-O-Rama Forums

Can't find LOR Install Package

redsea300

Ok So I had a friend put together an old computer he had laying around. I had him install 11 usb for my multiple networks. I downloaded the New s3. Then I ran sequencing editor.  I get the attached.post-1968-0-99189500-1381976924_thumb.pn

Edited by redsea300

Ok So I had a friend put together an old computer he had laying around. I had him install 11 usb for my multiple networks. I downloaded the New s3. Then I ran sequencing editor.  I get the attached.attachicon.gifUntitled 1.png

Sounds like the software didn't install correctly. I would shut down all LOR programs, then uninstall/reinstall.

Thanks I will try that. I just deleted LOR and shut computer down and then I will reinstall again and run the Windows clean up

No luck same issue. Should I try uninstall again. Then download an older version then upgrade to the new s3?

Thanks for the help. I am thinking I will just go and get a new machine that is up to date instead of this dinosaur. LOL.

Again

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Don C.

Have a great night.

\

i'd try downloading the software to something like c:\temp and run the install package from there. Don't do a "run" when downloading the software, do a save to c:\temp and try installing from there.

I saved to a folder in my documents. I am going to try downloading with firefox and not chrome or IE like I have already tried.

I got it to work. I shut off AVAST virus software and downloaded with firefox. ALL is good in my little world.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Don C.

Avast thinks LORTray.exe has Win32:Evo-gen[susp] and is deleting it, even after re-installing. I had to add it to the do not scan list to get it to work

• Like 1