Light-O-Rama Forums

Arch building

ericg2000

I'm making sone arches and I was curious how many strands people wrap around they're pvc pipe. I'm using the sleeve method to make them.

I've built one and used five 100 bulb mini light strings, one per sleeve. This is a trial arch. Ultimately I will use LEDs

In my small arches I have 300 lights per sections that are about 2' long.  In my mega arch that is 12' tall and 16 sections I only use 200 lights per 4' section and it seems to be plenty.

I'm making sone arches and I was curious how many strands people wrap around they're pvc pipe. I'm using the sleeve method to make them.

I've built one and used five 100 bulb mini light strings, one per sleeve. This is a trial arch. Ultimately I will use LEDs

This is what I have & it looks great.  Plus I can get all three of my single color arches on 1 controller.  This year I'm taking them and standing them on end at the corners of the house.

I picked up a box of 120 led mini lights but it ended up being two strings of 60. I just wrapped a sleeve up with a 60 light strand and compared it to my others and it looks ok. I think ill get more and use this method and amount this season. And then grab all I can at the after christmas clearance sales.