Light-O-Rama Forums

What The Fox say? faces only by Matt (quartet)

matt stuart

I had to do it, check my signature below for the link to dropbox where all my sequences to faces are.

Matt

what audio did you use?  Can't get it to match with mine.

what audio did you use?  Can't get it to match with mine.

It seemed to work well with the audio file I just downloaded from Itunes.

btw thanks Matt for providing the singing faces, its really cool of you.

Matt  can you upload the .pgo file?  

Bob I am not trying to ignore you, I just didn't understand why you would want my .pgo file, but now that I see how easy it is to take and manipulate in text editor these files, I get it.  You can build your own .pgo file and clean it up and use it in your sequence.

I will send you everything I have,  

Thank you so much for all your work with Papagayo mod and clipboard flip and blah blah.  Heck when do you sleep.

My Email is studog86@gmail.com

email me directly and I will organize and send you everything I have in my papagayo files.

Matt  can you upload the .pgo file?  

What the fox say pgo files are in my dropbox link below.

Thanks again Bob

Well here is a video of my face sequence.  

No, it is not my house, its some other member on the forum who posted this video, on his thread.

I am now done with the face. And when I say done, I do mean copied and pasted Matt's good work into a single singing pumpkin version. 

Anyone sequence more than the faces? If so, I would greatly appreciate a copy sent to gladsons@comcast.net

FYI, my sequence requests have nothing to do with laziness. They are only because I am silently mentioned many, many times in the lengthy "your sequencing is so bad" thread

I am now done with the face. And when I say done, I do mean copied and pasted Matt's good work into a single singing pumpkin version. 

Anyone sequence more than the faces? If so, I would greatly appreciate a copy sent to gladsons@comcast.net

FYI, my sequence requests have nothing to do with laziness. They are only because I am silently mentioned many, many times in the lengthy "your sequencing is so bad" thread

I am working on the sequence now, I will upload it to a new folder in dropbox called lights and faces sequences keep checking back

Lots of trickery involved that I'm probably not supposed to discuss but I will anyway....I copied and pasted the link into the post.

Another attempt to embed my vimeo video.

Hey it worked.

Still working on a video to skew tracks to fix audio sync.

Happy Holidays.

Matt

Matt,

Great work..  Love it...

Zo, any chance you could share the single face sequence?  That's my setup and my daughter LOVES the song...

Nothing like checking at the last minute...   :-)

Thanks so much...

Incredible to me that many people watching my show had not heard the Fox.    I just did four songs this year so put them all on one video.  

https://vimeo.com/78457598 

This shows the new RGB mode of  Papagayo to LOR  which allows you to convert your .pgo into a multi-channel clipboard.