Light-O-Rama Forums

How to Transfer Animation Background from Desktop to Laptop

MSB

I do most of my sequencing in my office using dual monitors (lots of real estate). I then transfer the sequences to my laptop to go to the "workshop". I'm having a real problem getting the animation backround image to transfer properly. I have a different user name on the laptop so the file paths are not the same. I've tried re-importing the background image but can't get it to line up. (Also, with a large image, one cannot get to the OK/Cancel buttons on the bottom of the animation windows). Is there any way I can get this done?

Desktop image has 54 rows and 126 columns. The original jpg was 5392 x 960 panorama.

post-11229-0-79236000-1381178391_thumb.j

There are some limitations to the animation window, as you are finding out. If you are using the same image on both the office computer and in the workshop, then there is a way to get the new location of the image to work on the workshop computer.

Send me a PM and I'll get you going in the right direction.

im having issues with animation window as well.  i use the visualizer to get the layout drawn out and hit start animation and works great but if i hit the animation button in seq. editor i dont get the animation to work.?

im having issues with animation window as well.  i use the visualizer to get the layout drawn out and hit start animation and works great but if i hit the animation button in seq. editor i dont get the animation to work.?

The animation window inside the sequence editor is separate from the LOR Visualizer. They are two different programs, and do not interact with each other at all.

If you've drawn out your display in the Visualizer, you will need to have the Visualizer running (and Play -> Control Visualizer checked) in order to see the results. You can't view the Visualizer work inside the 'animation' view inside the Sequence Editor.

The animation window inside the sequence editor is separate from the LOR Visualizer. They are two different programs, and do not interact with each other at all.

If you've drawn out your display in the Visualizer, you will need to have the Visualizer running (and Play -> Control Visualizer checked) in order to see the results. You can't view the Visualizer work inside the 'animation' view inside the Sequence Editor.

thanks i understand that and that is how im running just didnt understand the need for animation window then.  i thought i was missing something.