Light-O-Rama Forums

Standalone schedule

neo8820

neo8820 wrote:

Which boards support the standalong schedule option? I have one of the showtime boxes with 16 channels. I assume that is the ctb16d board... If my board doesn't support it which boards do?

Scheduling (having a show run at set times on set days of the week) requires a PC or the DC-MP3 Show Director. The LOR1602MP3 is a LOR1602W lighting controller with a built in DC-MP3. The standalone capability of a controller (like the CTB16D or the LOR160xW) can play an animation sequence (no music) when triggered by a switch or when the controller is powered.

You can also use an mDM-MP3 miniDriector on your own timer to run a musical show on a schedule.

LightORamaJohn wrote:

neo8820 wrote:
Which boards support the standalong schedule option? I have one of the showtime boxes with 16 channels. I assume that is the ctb16d board... If my board doesn't support it which boards do?

Scheduling (having a show run at set times on set days of the week) requires a PC or the DC-MP3 Show Director. The LOR1602MP3 is a LOR1602W lighting controller with a built in DC-MP3. The standalone capability of a controller (like the CTB16D or the LOR160xW) can play an animation sequence (no music) when triggered by a switch or when the controller is powered.

You can also use an mDM-MP3 miniDriector on your own timer to run a musical show on a schedule.

In addtion to DC-MP3 there was an older LOR card MCPD (no longer being build) that had a realtime clock with a scheduling option onboard. There are still a number of users with that card.