Light-O-Rama Forums

Fart Pity

LORi P

I got all confused. I thought the topic was "Fart Party"

I was curious what that could be.

It's alright to have hugs and bacon at a LOR Fart Party!!  It is written into the RS485 Protocol.

It's alright to have hugs and bacon at a LOR Fart Party!!  It is written into the RS485 Protocol.

Chet,

You know that you are opining a whole new can of worms here.

That could really smell.

OK - here is my long-awaited thread fishing for pity about being locked in a room sequencing with a rather flatulent George.

shfr26 - You locked me in a room with George to do sequencing and you are wondering how I know that he farts??  Really???

The worst part of it is that he refuses to wear a headphones when sequencing.  He plays his music so loud I cannot even hear my song playing in my headphones.  How am I supposed to concentrate on my sequencing when all I hear is this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFZo8O_r1ro&feature=share&list=PL55DAC5AF450FB5FE

Guess that'll teach ya to leave Jim for George!  :P

What happened to Sharron in the pool?

Edited by scubado

LMCLAO !! Or should I say... FMCLAO !

Greg

Too bad my skin isn't thick enough to keep my sphincter from opening at those inopportune moments.

Sorry Lori, but it's difficult conjuring up much sympathy for a babe who causes herself so much trouble.  I think I'm beginning to see what caused your thing with Jim to wilt away...

He called me 'Babe'.  I'm soooo flattered. 

My thing with Jim did not wilt away. :wub:  Things got so steamy we had to take it outside of this family-friendly forum. ^_^

Guess that'll teach ya to leave Jim for George!  :P

What happened to Sharron in the pool?

I did not leave Jim, shfr26 locked me in a room with George.  Sharon can have him back as soon as she unlocks the door. What is taking her so long?  He's been gone for two days and it almost seems like she has not noticed.... :o

What?!?

Lori and her Poopsy Woopsy are no more???  Say it isn't so.  lol

It isn't so. ;)

Too bad my skin isn't thick enough to keep my sphincter from opening at those inopportune moments.

I just assumed that was the case every time you post.

I'm surprised Jim hasn't chimed in on this,  or is he tooo busy trying to get a tree to stay up on his roof again.

Chet,

You know that you are opining a whole new can of worms here.

That could really smell.

that is how I roll, just call me the Worm King

• 2 weeks later...

Hey LORi... Looks like you can take off the bunny slippers, and turn off the sequencing computer.  Crack open the door of your dungeon there's a knock at your front door.  Looks like they want you at work tomorrow.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It's official! Heigh ho Heigh ho, it's of to work I go!

I've enjoyed the quality time with you, George, but I am looking forward to a breath of fresh air. ;)

And I'm looking forward to maybe getting some rest.

But I'll bet it's been the greatest two-week all-expenses-paid vacation you've had in a long while.

If Jim contacts me, I've got a few real good ideas to share with him...

If Jim contacts me, I've got a few real good ideas to share with him...

What, you found some type of magical way to keep Jim's Megatree from falling off his roof? :P

What, you found some type of magical way to keep Jim's Megatree from falling off his roof? :P

Metaphorically speaking, that's closer to the truth than you might realize...

But I'll bet it's been the greatest two-week all-expenses-paid vacation you've had in a long while.

The only way it would have been better would be to have been locked in a room the whole time with my Jimmy-poo.   :wub:

The only way it would have been better would be to have been locked in a room the whole time with my Jimmy-poo.   :wub:

Oh NOOO!  Not this mush again!

• The topic was locked