Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel Arranger

Dave Batzdorf

Hey LOR guys, got a suggestion on the next update. 

A lot of times I/we arrange the channels in a specific order, like from left to right on the property.  So as the elements will flow accrossed the viewing area.  Then threre are time we need to rearrange the channels for ease or programming.  Is there a way that you could build in a sort channels button.  This was we can readjust the channel config without have to drag them up and down the screen.

Make any sense???

Thanks for all the great efforts over the years.

You could create a second track with the same channels, and re-arrange those in a different manner than the original track.

Then you could switch between the two tracks as needed.

I agree with the above. I use A LOT of tracks to get the desired effect I am looking for. chase left, chase right, chase down. I have tracks like this for each section of my display. Since I also use a lot of RGB I also use tracks of just red, just green, just blue as this sometimes makes certain effects easier to do. Play around with tracks. You will love how much easier they make sequencing.... once you set the tracks up sorting would seem old fashioned.

Ok.  I see the "Light" ;)

I had my mega tree and extra channels on separate tracks.  Just never ocurred to me to do it for a flow accross the landscape.

Thanks guys.