Light-O-Rama Forums

Government..

pyromill

Hey cool - it's looking like this has the potential for being the second locked thread of the day.   :D  :D  :D  

Nowhere near a record, but heck - it's a start, and the day is still relatively young...  ;)  ;)  ;)

If we put a puuurrrdy light show on for them, maybe they'd stay and get along... Ya can't argue with someone while watching blinky flashy lights....unlesssss you're standing next to your spouse....and she has the bank statement.

Hey cool - it's looking like this has the potential for being the second locked thread of the day.   :D  :D  :D  

Nowhere near a record, but heck - it's a start, and the day is still relatively young...  ;)  ;)  ;)

Really,  What the "insert words" does everybody have a problem with?  Live sucks and then you turn your lights on, and all the people are happy.  LoriP said she was going to start a new thread about Georges farting, where is it??

Still wondering how she knows that.  Off to cook supper, Santa, I get what you are saying but this a "non political sight" per Dan.   So lets just all have fun, OK????   And stop all the farting!!

I'm surprised Pete... surprised that at your age you even remember having farted.  :P

And I think Lori is just a good guesser.  Unless she remembers something about that night that I don't... :wacko:

Edited by George Simmons

I'm surprised Pete... surprised that at your age you even remember having farted.

And I think Lori is just a good guesser.  Unless she remembers something about that night that I don't...

Well George, I fart all the time and LoriP does not know about it.  And if I am not mistaken sir, you are very,very close to my age. I am still wondering how she knows about your farting?   May we see pictures please? 

IDK, I think man hugs are warranted for all!!  But only after consuming mass quantities of bacon wrapped corn dogs and beer!!!!

Santa, I get what you are saying but this a "non political sight" per Dan.  

So where did "non political sight" come from in this thread (besides your post)? And pointing at "Santa", I'm guessing maybe at me?

If it was, I wasn't political one bit.

Just clearing a name here, that's all.

So where did "non political sight" come from in this thread (besides your post)? And pointing at "Santa", I'm guessing maybe at me?

If it was, I wasn't political one bit.

Just clearing a name here, that's all.

There were several posts deleted from the other thread by the admin. Maybe that is what you're referring to? Nothing in here I don't think....

• The topic was locked