Light-O-Rama Forums

Superstar 6 channel visualizer problem

forddieseldean

I am running superstar 3.10.0.6. I am using the basic visualizer 12 strings formed into a tree and the 6 channel star on top. when I go to make a scene for the smallest star to do shimmer twinkle or normal in the 6 star group Superstar locks up. doesn't happen with any other channels on the star just the smallest star. I have noticed that all the sequences made before this program update work fine even if I add a scene to the smallest star, its just the new sequences that I am creating now. please help

First thing to try is to download v3.10.12 which is in beta, The open beta announcement is here:

http://forums.lighto...s-an-open-beta/

Go to the announcement and click on one of the links at the bottom to download v3.10.12

There were some bugs concerning the star channels in v3.10.0.6, the newer version should fix it. If it doesn't let me know!

I downloaded  v 3.10.12 and still have the same problem....ok here is something new...as long as I put one scene sequence to another star at the beginning I can use the smallest star with no problem

Edited by forddieseldean

Does it happen even when starting a new sequence? If so, tell me the exact steps so I can try to recreate the bug.

i opened a new sequence and imported music and saved it but just to give the file a name i havent sequenced any of it. i open the scene faceplate and highlight about 8 blocks. i clicked the color block for the smallest star and added it to the timeline. i have tried normal, shimmer and twinkle and all act the same. i hit the play button and it plays the 8 block sequence but right when it gets to the end of that 8 blocks it locks up and program closes.  none of this so far doesnt even happen to sequences that where created before i updated to 3.10.0.6

Edited by forddieseldean

When you say you set the color to black, do you mean just the start color, because if I set the start and end color to black, it won't let me use it.