Light-O-Rama Forums

What happened to my Visualizer?

big_dog_501

It was working just fine.  Now the background picture comes on but none of the props light up.

I am running v3.10.6 Advanced on a Windows 8 laptop.  Communications is set to Local IP 127.0.0.1 on Port 30303.

I have four LOR controllers and an ECG-P2 using 2 universes.

I have tried it with several sequences with no luck.

It was working just fine.  Now the background picture comes on but none of the props light up.

I am running v3.10.6 Advanced on a Windows 8 laptop.  Communications is set to Local IP 127.0.0.1 on Port 30303.

I have four LOR controllers and an ECG-P2 using 2 universes.

I have tried it with several sequences with no luck.

When you open your Visualizer, do you see anything in the right hand column? That is where the fixtures and props are listed, in addition to being shown on the main visualizer screen.

If they are there, did you make sure the Visualizer was in Simulation Mode and "Play -> Control Visualizer" is checked in the Sequence Editor?

You'll also want to make sure both the SE and Viz are set to use the same IP:port.

When you open your Visualizer, do you see anything in the right hand column? That is where the fixtures and props are listed, in addition to being shown on the main visualizer screen.

If they are there, did you make sure the Visualizer was in Simulation Mode and "Play -> Control Visualizer" is checked in the Sequence Editor?

You'll also want to make sure both the SE and Viz are set to use the same IP:port.

The answer is YES to all of these questions.

I've been helping him via PM. Not sure what the problem is, but so far everything is set up correctly. Looking into other odd ball issues.

How about the 16 foreground/background setting? I can't think of what it's called right now, but it allows you to show or not show different props during the playing of a sequence or during editing. If those aren't checked, those props won't play.