Light-O-Rama Forums

Grinch Sequence

DrWizard

I have downloaded several different versions of the Grinch sequence from several different sites.  And I have scrounged around and found several versions of the song.  But none of them seem to match up, all the timings are off!

Perhaps someone out there might be kind enough to send me a zip file, of their sequence and the matching audio file?

I'm running about 40 regular channels + 2 CCR's this year, but I will take sequences with any number of channels.

Thanks in advance!

forums@drwiz.net

• 1 month later...

could i take a look at your sequence please new at this and wanting to learn thanks

jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

cheers

• 2 years later...

We are also new at this and would love to get a grinch sequence that is timed properly, especially since we don't know what we are doing quite yet.(16 lights)

At this point perfection is a strong word!  :)

I see at the bottom of your post it says you have 80 channels...impressive!  I only have 16.  Would I be able to tweek yours for less channels?  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed :wacko:

e mail me and I will send what I have.. even though the timing is off a little I dont know if DR Wizard would be interested in them or not.. and none are ccr ... all are just reg lights..

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com