Light-O-Rama Forums

Thriller Singing Face sequence, best place to buy

owenewo

Hi, I really want the full singing face sequence with chorus singing and laughter etc to thriller, have tried sequencing it myself and realised it is definitely not a talent I posses.  I'm quite happy to purchase it, but have found numerous different versions for sale on different sites.  Has anyone had much experience with buying from different sources, and can recommend which are good value for money, and which I should avoid.  Should take the opportunity here to thank Matt Stuart once again for his generous approach to sharing his hard work with others, his sequences are brilliant, particulatly after thriller though.

Hi, I really want the full singing face sequence with chorus singing and laughter etc to thriller, have tried sequencing it myself and realised it is definitely not a talent I posses.  I'm quite happy to purchase it, but have found numerous different versions for sale on different sites.  Has anyone had much experience with buying from different sources, and can recommend which are good value for money, and which I should avoid.  Should take the opportunity here to thank Matt Stuart once again for his generous approach to sharing his hard work with others, his sequences are brilliant, particulatly after thriller though.

You might try WOWlights website. They have Thriller in their Halloween sequence. Thiers have two signing pumpkin faces. If that is not what you want, you could modify it to your needs.