Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Spacing

Jethro

I am thinking about going with a smart RGB set up and was wondering about spacing for the nodes, What nodes are people using and what kind of set ups are people using. If you have any pictures or videos that would be a plus as well. Most pictures I see look like one continous light and I understand the cost and spacing can add up!

Thanks

Edited by Jethro

Hope you have all the sequencing done. Otherwise, I would plan this for next year. Just a thought.

I have ~1500 RGB pixels in my display this year, CCPs, WS2811, WS2801 and a handful of Dumb nodes.

what kind of spacing did you use and do you have any video or pictures you can post, Looking like next year any way unless I incorporate a small display of them in preperation for next year. Where did you purchase your stuff from. want to get set up with some web sites to watch for sales.

Check out the website and vimeo page in my signature. The face book page has a vid or 2 or a link too. The circle youll see in the vids is 2" spacing.the pixicles are 1.5 or 2 embedded in PEX tubing and the pixel firrsticks are 2- 3" spacing. The 2012 videos on the website use 3 inch spacing on the pixel tree to the right of the display