Light-O-Rama Forums

Fixture does not have a main CCR Fixture

jimswinder

I added 7 arches that each have 40 pixels. They are not CCR's (I don't think) as I created and exported the prop from Smart Pixel System.

When I try to go to Simulation Mode, I get the below error:

There are one or more errors with your simulation that prevent it from running.  Please correct these errors and try again.
Fixture  does not have a main CCR Fixture.

I have NO idea what fixture it is talking about...

Is it because I have a 40 pixel strip and it thinks I should have another 10 like a CCR?

My 7 arches are set like this:

Universe                  Beginning Channel ID              Ending Channel ID

Arch 1               1                                       1                                         120

Arch 2               1                                    121                                        241

Arch 3               1                                    242                                        362

Arch 4               1                                    363                                        483

Arch 5               2                                     1                                           120

Arch 6               2                                   121                                         241

Arch 7               2                                   242                                         362

Edited by jimswinder

Arghhh!!!  Ok...let the comments fly...George?  LOL

Somehow there was a "Fixture" with no name...just a blank space at the top of the Fixture List, and it was indeed a CCR Device...

Once deleted,  I was able to "Simulate"..

Okay...you are free to go back to ignoring me and my posts...

Edited by jimswinder

Arghhh!!!  Ok...let the comments fly...George?  LOL

Somehow there was a "Fixture" with no name...just a blank space at the top of the Fixture List, and it was indeed a CCR Device...

Once deleted,  I was able to "Simulate"..

Okay...you are free to go back to ignoring me and my posts...

Your post was edited at 2:41am. Looks like you need to go to bed! Lol

it was only 11:41 PST... :D

but I appreciate you thinking about my health and well being... :blink:

Lol I figured there was a time difference.