Light-O-Rama Forums

How many Breaking Bad fans are out there

james campbell

Why's the sky blue? Thats what I love about the show. I have NO idea whats going to happen

here is the answer to your first question  http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html,,,, :D . I really think Jessie is going to tell Hank that he did it all. He has felyt guilty every since the kid was shot. I think Walt get the riacin,after he goes and shoots up Grey matter (remember the multi billon dollar enterprise he help start and sold out). then he takes the riacin turns hilself in and dies before he can go on trial??? maybe right. I know for sure I am ready to just sit down and watch it to the end

So what about the woman with the Czech republic connection?   How does she fit into your scenario? 

I figure she ends up taking over. you noticed last week she had started this by taking out the the group that Mike wanted to sell the Methlene to.just like a page from Walts book (the one he left on the crapper)

Isn't she already in charge?  I think this side line is going to play a bigger part.  Perhaps, she forces Mike to cook or the DEA is convinced she is Hiesenberg and thinks Hank is off his rocker.

mike Is dead. I suppose she is in charge.

Edited by james campbell

• The topic was locked