Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale: (4) 16ch controllers and all lights, cords, software, fm trans

jaosh

no longer have the time. i am in the Nashville area, selling as whole package too much to list on this post right now. i am in the process of counting all cords and lights. have many LEDs, reg. mini lights, cat5 lines, fm transmitter (Black Box) software and license key. i have video of everything in this package. thousands invested and will not seperate at this time. will be updating post with qty count. $2000 obo thanks http://youtu.be/5LZyqQMilo4. ps. 5 different colors LEDs on house and 3 color wrapped mini lights on the tree.

update: (11) 5 color wrapped LEDs. red, white, blue, orange, purple, 35-50 count on ea. was gonna add green this year have a few boxes of those
             (2) 4 color wrapped LEDs red, white, blue, purple, ran out of orange
             (32 ) 3 color, 100ct mini lights wrapped, red, blue, green total of 96 strands
             (10) strobes
             (20) 25ft ext cords
             (1) 100 ft cord
             (4) 50 ft cords
             (50)+ 6-15ft cords
             (1) 75ft cord
             (6) snowflakes with LEDs
             lots of misc. strands of LEDs power strips, 3 way plugs, the poles in the video are partly disassembled and have 54 white and blue LEds and 54 cords on them. also have 6 cords that fed the snowflakes
             one of the boards is a pre assembled box
             the other three were kits that just had to be wired, all soldering done from factory
             on one box, one of the cat5 plugs have a short but i just put it on the end of the network and does fine

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked