Macro effect is delayed in sequence editor

slayerbobt

I'm programming 9 CCR's for my house.all with the same effects. I'm still a rookie at these CCR's but getting better.my question is I will have a part of the sequence that the ribbon is set to 1% for the logical resolution.then I want to go into a color effect with macro effect. I can get the effect to work its just coming on about a 1/2 second to late. I have tried different macro effects all with the same result. Then I tried hooking up a CCR and its inconsistant .sometimes the timing is perfect and sometimes it's delayed. also I noticed in the visualizer the effect does not work when I run the play range full sequence but if I run in visible screen the effect works fine. Any thoughts.thanks

All the other timings are perfect. I changed a few things ,got rid of a couple macros and just went old school with programming the grid and the reaction on the ribbon is spot on. It's just when I go from regular programming to the multi colored chase macro. I read where it says you should skip a cell to prevent a caveat ,but I have tried multiple cell combiNations and can't get it to time correctly every time.

I played around with it over and over . I finally changed the speed of the macro down and that definetly helped. The book had an example of how to set up a multi colored chase .using 85% for the speed ,which that worked fine once it got going,but there was always a delay before the start. So I brought the speed down to 50% and it worked.