Light-O-Rama Forums

Need ideas for The House On Christmas Street

Ron Boyd

It's not very often that I ask for a sequence, but I have no idea where to start. I would like to do The House on Christmas Street.

This is the version of the song I bought last night: http://www.amazon.com/The-House-On-Christmas-Street/dp/B0019599MU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376048268&sr=8-1&keywords=The+House+on+Christmas+Street

I have no idea where to start or what to do. So! Does anyone have a sequence they would be willing to share. Most of my display is pixels, but I'm looking for anything to give me a fresh idea. I can work with RGB or Non-RGB.

Thanks a bunch,

Ron

haven't gotten a chance to look at it but thank you. I have a honey-do list this weekend so I cant play

It's not very often that I ask for a sequence, but I have no idea where to start. I would like to do The House on Christmas Street.

This is the version of the song I bought last night: http://www.amazon.com/The-House-On-Christmas-Street/dp/B0019599MU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376048268&sr=8-1&keywords=The+House+on+Christmas+Street

I have no idea where to start or what to do. So! Does anyone have a sequence they would be willing to share. Most of my display is pixels, but I'm looking for anything to give me a fresh idea. I can work with RGB or Non-RGB.

Thanks a bunch,

Ron

Ron,

I have this sequence. You know my sequences. If you want a copy shoot me your email address and I will send it to you.

Joe, Jack and Jon thank you very much.

dariansdad@att.net

With these three sequences I should be able to get some ideas. Thanks again.

Ron

Edited by Ron Boyd

Joe, Jack and Jon thank you very much.

dariansdad@att.net

With these three sequences I should be able to get some ideas. Thanks again.

Ron

Ron,

You Have Mail

Thanks Joe. Also thanks Dougd. And anyone else I havent thanked yet. This ia really appreciated. I had no clue where to start with this one.

Ill be taking a look at all of these later today. Im right in the middle of building a storage shed right now. Gotta get the stuff out of the basement so I can store my christmas stuff in the basement:D:lol::P

Edited by Ron Boyd

Thanks for all the ideas guys.

I've decided to do a bunch of pictures and scenes with a few morphs mixed in for the pixel tree. Going to use a little from all the files you sent to make up the LED Tree. I almost have the Pixtree sequence finished. Still have to add a few things and polish up the timing. With the rain every evening, my Honey-do list got put back and I had a chance to work on it some. We'll see how it comes out.