Light-O-Rama Forums

Can LOR control a MIDI Skull ?

hobbytime

Hi,

I would really love to do something different this year and thought about purchasing a midi-operated skull to add to my Halloween show. I know that programs like Reaper are often talked about, but is there any way that you can program one of these using LOR sequencing software? How would the skull be connected to the controller? I would love to know anything you might be able to share about this.

Thanks!

Hi,

I would really love to do something different this year and thought about purchasing a midi-operated skull to add to my Halloween show. I know that programs like Reaper are often talked about, but is there any way that you can program one of these using LOR sequencing software? How would the skull be connected to the controller? I would love to know anything you might be able to share about this.

Thanks!

if it has a dmx interface you could, there are a couple of folks on here that have done that.

there is someone on here named TJHavesta I think that did a whole Pirates of the Caribbean Halloween thing using talking skulls.  Search for his stuff.