Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween theme idea

JF1993

I've been doing some thinking and I want to try creating a whole Beetlejuice themed show this season. I've been working on a few sequences and I can't wait for the season to start. I want to make a few props like the guy with the shrunken head and possibly Juno with an attached fog machine. Sounds like I'll have a lot of work to do between now and October. How's everyone else doing with their shows?

I've been doing some thinking and I want to try creating a whole Beetlejuice themed show this season. I've been working on a few sequences and I can't wait for the season to start. I want to make a few props like the guy with the shrunken head and possibly Juno with an attached fog machine. Sounds like I'll have a lot of work to do between now and October. How's everyone else doing with their shows?

Those ideas sound really good! Good luck with getting everything done as October fastly approaches! I still have a lot to do with my Alien theme with frames to build and faces to make, but it is coming along.

I'm hoping to have rather intense lightning.  Just oredered a 100W led to light my giant maple tree canopy and up grading the Birch light from a 10w to a 30w led.