Light-O-Rama Forums

Am I crazy? Are we all crazy? Does it matter?

tbetgeorge

I also call it "The blinky Flashy  Addiction"

I will say my family thinks I am crazy, friends have yelled at me about not being to get together as much from august on. But ( I have some videos for 2014 up) with the videos, now they are talking about me hosting the large Family Christmas. :)

Kip

It's all relative... I guess... Stating sequencing in the summer, I start deciding what songs to use.  Some previous, and some new.  I find that I start humming/singing Christmas Songs, anywhere and Everywhere.... It does throw some people off, and my wife just smiles and nods... But those who know me, know I take this seriously and even ask me when the lights will be on.... I beleive it is the opposite of crazy... For whatever the reason we do this, I believe it makes us just that much more normal....Now if I started dressing up like Santa ... well, thats a different story....

BTW, spen the weekend working on the last of the mini-trees, and listening to Christmas music... :P

I'm the same way, during summer I'm thinking of Christmas Songs and playing them and my wife really thinks I'm nuts.

I start usually around January 15th for the next year with Sequencing, changing the lighting layouts in LOR and adding channels. If Tax Time is good to me, then a large order usually goes off to Ray and Valerie (Christmas-leds.com)

Got the LED's for the HC faces on Friday... Couldn't do anyting with them so I did the halloween thing... Saturday, took the halloween stuff down, built the frames for the faces Saturday (still need to paint), and put up the house lights (~3000) on the roof on Sunday... This week, I need to paint the frames so I can attach to the coro and start adding lights on the weekend...

While I was on the roof, playing Christmas Music and putting up lights..... :rolleyes: Half the neighbors came by to "chat".  They never just come to chat... :P  Crazy ?  Heck Yeah !!!!. 

• The topic was locked