Light-O-Rama Forums

Pumpkin light bulbs

ericg2000

i'm using the light up pumpkins in my halloween show this year to be the singers of the show.  they each have one c7 bulb in them.  i've made my first sequence and tested them out.  they all run ok.  but i was wondering if i could swap the regular c7 bulb out with an equeviant led bulb?  does anyone sell a buld that would work?

cool, thanks.  i'll check it out.  i really want led's in the pumpkins because it's my understanding that the shimmer is way better with led over incandescent

If you aren't locked into the idea of a single color, go RGB.  You'll be able to change what color light illuminates your jack-o-lantern.

No, I'm not doing that yet, either, but a fellow decorator in the area did that.  Makes for some really eerie effects.

i'm using the light up pumpkins in my halloween show this year to be the singers of the show.  they each have one c7 bulb in them.  i've made my first sequence and tested them out.  they all run ok.  but i was wondering if i could swap the regular c7 bulb out with an equeviant led bulb?  does anyone sell a buld that would work?

in my case I cut the hole a little larger and went with RED LED floods from spirit halloween, lights up not only the openings but the whole pumpkin.  Looks great.

Since RGS was brought up - I glued 3 RGB modules in the bottom of each of my pumpkins.  Now I can change the colors,  such as red for a angry mood, etc. 

RGB's can make for an interesting show!

I went with led c7 bulbs for now. They showed up yesterday, can't wait to try them out.