Light-O-Rama Forums

More Human Than Human Sequence

james morris

Only one question?

Why???

The song itself is filled with profanity and sexual innuendos. I could not even imagine exposing my visitors to this.

Well these songs are for Halloween. I actually listened to this song last night, never had heard it before, it has a catchy tune actually. Upon reading your post I looked up the lyrics and said how did I miss that and listened the song again and realized the profanity is "scrubbed?" out. I read the lyrics again and somehow I miss the sexual innuendos. Song sounds like a horror movie set to lyrics which fits right in with the theme of Halloween. Now myself I don't do a Halloween show but if I did this song seems to fit real well since the profanity isn't there.

I agree it is a pretty catchy song, in fact I bought the CD when it came out. I also had their previous CD as well. With all the swearing edited out, I guess that makes it PG13 by todays standards...LOL. Hey, to each is own and that is what makes this country great.

I agree One Of the songes I did call rock candy I only used half of the song got to dirty to use the hole song

I just wish there was as many Halloween songs as there were Christmas songs. I used to do a Halloween show, but it was pretty much the same show every year due to the limited amount of songs available. The other factor was that when I started in 2007 I only had about 30K lights for Halloween and about 60K lights for Christmas. Now I am approaching 150K for Christmas and I have to start setting up in October. So I just stopped doing Halloween.

I use Halloween Fourm There are a lot of good ideas there for songs I have look at your videos you do a great  job with christmas  I moving in to a new home in different town much smaller yard so I will have a small halloween and christmas shows cant go to big