This year's hot song?

Ok, all those sound pretty good, but here in New Mexico where most of the peeps speak Spanish, this is the song that a lot of kids have told me is the hit...just in case you all want to add some richness to your show. 

.   The song is called, "El Pollito pio".
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's you"  yea, I kinda like that one.  I could see it going viral. 

Ya know if we all band together and pick one, we could force one to go viral. 

Everyone knows that it's a well known fact... that there's a secret society
of the five best lighting people in the world, known as The Pentavirate,
who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet
tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The
Meadows.

Two most popular song from 2012 Gangnam style Eric cartman( yes from south park) sings O holy night This year will be Blurred lines @ get Lucky - daft punk Gangnam will be retired

care to share Eric Cartman O Holy Night?

If you decide to share I would love to have a copy also.........I'm also retiring gangnam style and that one would fit in nicely

"It's you"  yea, I kinda like that one.  I could see it going viral. 

Everyone knows that it's a well known fact... that there's a secret society

of the five best lighting people in the world, known as The Pentavirate,

who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet

tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The

Meadows.

I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

The Harlem Shake would be easy IMO. Calm slow light fades then alternating twinkle and shimmer fades

+1

you should do this Evil monkey and send me a copy lol :D  

Agree, lets do it

Two most popular song from 2012 Gangnam style Eric cartman( yes from south park) sings O holy night This year will be Blurred lines @ get Lucky - daft punk Gangnam will be retired

I like "Blurred Lines", the video is certainly pleasing on the eyes :-) However the lyrics are pretty suggestive and a bit strong for the young crowd that we draw.

I like "Blurred Lines", the video is certainly pleasing on the eyes :-) However the lyrics are pretty suggestive and a bit strong for the young crowd that we draw.

and what's wrong with that, if they are gonna learn that stuff in the streets shouldn't it be your street?

I've been listening to Fall out boy all summer as well.  I'm just trying to figure out how to get more power for more blinding Spots, "Light 'em Up!"  Most my lights are still incandescent.  Every time I hear it I start visualizing what it will look like on the house.

I've been listening to Fall out boy all summer as well.  I'm just trying to figure out how to get more power for more blinding Spots, "Light 'em Up!"  Most my lights are still incandescent.  Every time I hear it I start visualizing what it will look like on the house.

I'm possibly adding this song since IMO it is "this year's hot song".

I would suggest the 10W or higher LED RGB Floods for brighter blinding spots. Here is the flood http://www.ebay.com/itm/390563581956?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_3020wt_1161

Then hack in it, go to this thread http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/26405-10w-rgb-flood-light-reverse-engineering/#entry248815

There are much brighter LED RGB floods but then you require more power to use them. I'm using my DC controllers at 12v so I'm using 10W. Bright little suckers too.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Santas Helper

I recently got some new high powered leds and LOVE them.  A 36V power supply is a well worth it investment, about $35 on Amazon or Ebay.  A 10w led will light up an average birch tree nice for landscape feature.  But using a 30w one instead running at 5% will light the tree the same, but then you have plenty of reserve light for lightning.  I have a 100w led in my giant maple tree, at full brightness, it rocks! 

For my setup, the power supply is tweaked down to 34V.  The 30w and 100w led hook directly to power supply with no driver needed.

• 2 months later...