• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• PMC

• rainyoregonchristmas

• roverdish

Really, I think with that one you would really need a Flame Cannon!!!  Seems I saw some for sale recently...  (The wife said NO!!!!)  I REALLY want one.  I think I may have to add this one to my lineup also.

Really, I think with that one you would really need a Flame Cannon!!!  Seems I saw some for sale recently...  (The wife said NO!!!!)  I REALLY want one.  I think I may have to add this one to my lineup also.

How does she expect you to roast marshmallow's and make smores on Halloween night without a flame cannon!!  They aren't smores without fire involved.

Just want to say thanks a lot for the Fall Out Boys "Light em Up" song suggestion.

I have been working on a 96 channel sequence for that song since I heard it and crerated the mp3. Now I find myself working on it all day in my head and a couple of hours a night on the computer.

Then another hour in my head before falling asleep.

Like I said.

"Thanks a lot"

Just want to say thanks a lot for the Fall Out Boys "Light em Up" song suggestion.

I have been working on a 96 channel sequence for that song since I heard it and crerated the mp3. Now I find myself working on it all day in my head and a couple of hours a night on the computer.

Then another hour in my head before falling asleep.

Like I said.

"Thanks a lot"

I am in the same boat

Caniac I am sure that yours (sequence) will be bigger and better than mine. ( I mean 128 channels is bigger and better for sure).

Anyway when I am further along I will show you mine (sequence) if you show me yours...........Aw the heck with it, I'd show you mine anyway.

LOL

Chip

Caniac I am sure that yours (sequence) will be bigger and better than mine. ( I mean 128 channels is bigger and better for sure).

Anyway when I am further along I will show you mine (sequence) if you show me yours...........Aw the heck with it, I'd show you mine anyway.

LOL

Chip

won't be using all 128 channels for Halloween, don't have as many props as I do for Christmas.

• 3 weeks later...

Cups.....  Argh... could never get the hang of it... not in JR HI summer camp, not on High School youth retreats....  Not even when it became a college trend...

Ok, all those sound pretty good, but here in New Mexico where most of the peeps speak Spanish, this is the song that a lot of kids have told me is the hit...just in case you all want to add some richness to your show. 

.   The song is called, "El Pollito pio".

• 1 month later...

The Harlem Shake would be easy IMO. Calm slow light fades then alternating twinkle and shimmer fades

Edited by EvilM0nkey

"It's you"  yea, I kinda like that one.  I could see it going viral. 

Ya know if we all band together and pick one, we could force one to go viral. 

Everyone knows that it's a well known fact... that there's a secret society
of the five best lighting people in the world, known as The Pentavirate,
who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet
tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The
Meadows.

Two most popular song from 2012

Gangnam style

Eric cartman( yes from south park) sings O holy night

This year will be

Blurred lines @

get Lucky - daft punk

Gangnam will be retired

Two most popular song from 2012 Gangnam style Eric cartman( yes from south park) sings O holy night This year will be Blurred lines @ get Lucky - daft punk Gangnam will be retired

care to share Eric Cartman O Holy Night?

If you decide to share I would love to have a copy also.........I'm also retiring gangnam style and that one would fit in nicely

"It's you"  yea, I kinda like that one.  I could see it going viral. 

Ya know if we all band together and pick one, we could force one to go viral. 

Everyone knows that it's a well known fact... that there's a secret society

of the five best lighting people in the world, known as The Pentavirate,

who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet

tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The

Meadows.

I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"