Light-O-Rama Forums

This year's hot song?

Jim Hans

The Harlem Shake would be easy IMO. Calm slow light fades then alternating twinkle and shimmer fades

+1

you should do this Evil monkey and send me a copy lol :D  

Ya know if we all band together and pick one, we could force one to go viral. 

Agree, lets do it

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• PMC

• rainyoregonchristmas

• roverdish

Two most popular song from 2012 Gangnam style Eric cartman( yes from south park) sings O holy night This year will be Blurred lines @ get Lucky - daft punk Gangnam will be retired

I like "Blurred Lines", the video is certainly pleasing on the eyes :-) However the lyrics are pretty suggestive and a bit strong for the young crowd that we draw.

I like "Blurred Lines", the video is certainly pleasing on the eyes :-) However the lyrics are pretty suggestive and a bit strong for the young crowd that we draw.

and what's wrong with that, if they are gonna learn that stuff in the streets shouldn't it be your street?

I've been listening to Fall out boy all summer as well.  I'm just trying to figure out how to get more power for more blinding Spots, "Light 'em Up!"  Most my lights are still incandescent.  Every time I hear it I start visualizing what it will look like on the house.

I've been listening to Fall out boy all summer as well.  I'm just trying to figure out how to get more power for more blinding Spots, "Light 'em Up!"  Most my lights are still incandescent.  Every time I hear it I start visualizing what it will look like on the house.

I'm possibly adding this song since IMO it is "this year's hot song".

I would suggest the 10W or higher LED RGB Floods for brighter blinding spots. Here is the flood http://www.ebay.com/itm/390563581956?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_3020wt_1161

Then hack in it, go to this thread http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/26405-10w-rgb-flood-light-reverse-engineering/#entry248815

There are much brighter LED RGB floods but then you require more power to use them. I'm using my DC controllers at 12v so I'm using 10W. Bright little suckers too.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Santas Helper

I recently got some new high powered leds and LOVE them.  A 36V power supply is a well worth it investment, about $35 on Amazon or Ebay.  A 10w led will light up an average birch tree nice for landscape feature.  But using a 30w one instead running at 5% will light the tree the same, but then you have plenty of reserve light for lightning.  I have a 100w led in my giant maple tree, at full brightness, it rocks! 

For my setup, the power supply is tweaked down to 34V.  The 30w and 100w led hook directly to power supply with no driver needed.

• 2 months later...

Here's what I did with "get lucky" for Christmas ; Daft  Punk are French so it was almost a must have for me this year.

• The topic was locked