Light-O-Rama Forums

Is there a way to create a triangle shape with the program

Shadow62672

I am new to CCR and the Super Star program, but I am jumping in head first. I plan on having 4 CCR maybe 6 CCR in total this year. I think my only options currently are outlining my roof line, but my roof line has 2 peaks. I would like to envision what the roof line would look like, the problem is the options so far, is a line, circle, arch. Is there a way to create or shape that line in the program? Morph it to a unique shape?

Also, Brian are you planning on any workshops in the Allen area? :-) I live in Mckinney...

Edited by Shadow62672

Click on the Tools menu and select Layout. In the Layout dialog box there are two modes, CCR mode and Visualization mode. In CCR mode you are limited to a fixed number of layouts, straight, circle, and star.

To do other shapes you can make a visualization of your CCRs in the Visualizer and then click on the File menu in SuperStar and select "Import Visualization." Using a visualization you can layout the CCRs and your other lights in any pattern you want.

So you live in McKinney, huh, we're almost neighbors! I did a class in this area a couple of years that Don Teague organized amongst some local Lonestar Holidays members. I haven't done one since. Got my head buried in the software right now. Want to get the new shockwave and spiral effects ready for release.

• Like 1

Thanks, worked great!

I am a big fan! Pretty cool that you live soo close, I will have to check out your setup during the season!

Thanks again!