Light-O-Rama Forums

How to create a show.

James Shelby

Can someone help me with my first big show set up. I have 14 songs and 5 minutes of animation. What I want to do is 7 songs then I will make loops in the animation to 15 minutes and the last 7 songs with 15 more minutes of animation, abought one hour total. I have read so much stuff on this I just need help to sort it all out.
Also IF (it was asked if it could be done) in the 15 minutes of animation I have voice overs, do I creat a musical sequence using the voice overs with a total time of 15 minutes and copy then paste the animation into it. If I do that should that make it easier with now 16 songs. Two musical/animation files then the 14 sequenced songs. Is this as clear as mud?

You wrote:

Can someone help me with my first big show set up. I have 14 songs and 5 minutes of animation. What I want to do is 7 songs then I will make loops in the animation to 15 minutes and the last 7 songs with 15 more minutes of animation, abought one hour total. I have read so much stuff on this I just need help to sort it all out.

Also IF (it was asked if it could be done) in the 15 minutes of animation I have voice overs, do I creat a musical sequence using the voice overs with a total time of 15 minutes and copy then paste the animation into it. If I do that should that make it easier with now 16 songs. Two musical/animation files then the 14 sequenced songs. Is this as clear as mud?
---

If I read this correctly, you are going to do 7 songs, then 15 minutes animation, then 7 more songs, and then a last 15 minutes of animation.

You want to have a voice over during the animation.

-----

You could also do multiple shows in series.

That way, you can keep your animation separate from your songs. Loop your voice overs (as a musical sequence) and just keep the animation running with your voiceovers.

So you have: Show 1 - animation and voice overs

Show 2 - 7 songs

Show 3 - the same as show 1 (animation and voice overs) (you don't really need 4 shows. I just put it this way so I could see if I was understanding what you are trying to accomplish).

Show 4 - Another 7 songs.

That sounds right but for now let's take the voice overs out. So that would be Show one; 7 songs and 15 minutes of animation, show two; 7 songs and 15 minutes of animation? I've played with the shows some, would this be all in one screen on the show editor or would it be two shows one running the first half hour and show two the second half hour?

Sunday would be great, I'm building trees all day Saturday, you know how that goes this time of year. The computer at the house won't let me log onto anything for some reson and it's hard for me to answer emails.

James Shelby wrote:

Sunday would be great, I'm building trees all day Saturday, you know how that goes this time of year. The computer at the house won't let me log onto anything for some reason and it's hard for me to answer emails.

James

Were you answering Don or me (or both)?

By the way, you still need to come by and see what I have going on for the holidays, Halloween will soon be done and I think will be pretty cool. And James, I still need some advice about my power requirements.:)

Bill