Light-O-Rama Forums

comment ce servir de la detection automatique de temps

pouney91

bonjour

utilisant le s3 basic plus,je ne sais pas me servir de la mise en route de la detection automatique du temps

si quelqu un peut m expliquer

cordialement

If anyone knows French (and not just the online tranlaters) we could use your assistance.

Between the translaters we've made progress via PM, but could probably use the help of someone who knows the language.

Allo Bonjour

Est ce que tu regarde pour detection des marque du temps automatique. en utilisant le beat detector.

I believe he is looking for automatic timing marks using the beat detector.Canadian french and France french a little different but we can help each other out. Maybe we can get I belive his name is miaskiewicz christian

who is from France as I don't see the members list anymore

Edited by Denis Chaput

That name sorta looks like a guy from some other forum that had as an avatar a snowman playing a guitar in front of his house, I just can't find the info yet and I'm getting ready for work, will check later.

That name sorta looks like a guy from some other forum that had as an avatar a snowman playing a guitar in front of his house, I just can't find the info yet and I'm getting ready for work, will check later.

Found him on members list and sent him a PM will see if he answers.

As a backup....I sent Christian a message via FB to check is LOR PM. He is the one with the snowman.

Edited by CLD Kevin

I understand his problem :

In the order yhst-1552586516070-45110 of pouney91 (Mr GAZON Yves) there were missing parts (I wrote a ticket about it in the help desk)

Thank you

Christian

As we can see Christian has found his problem

Edited by Denis Chaput

You guys rock!       You literally went around the world to help a guy out.   :)

There's no limit to the length you guys will go to help.   

If you have trouble in the future, give me a shout.  Both of my daughters know French.