Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbies...

scubado

Lately there are quite a few newbies that don't have their location posted. Having your location posted helps everyone including yourself. Answers can be geared toward your location such as hot or cold climates. There may be others with CLAP that may live close to you and maybe willing to give you a hand. I have not heard of any problems associated with having your location posted on this forum, so don't be shy and update your profile, if anything, at least the State you're in. Geographical state, not state of mind :blink:

you mean lived in your state of mind (that would be scary for any of us). or your actual location.

add it to your profile.  you may be surprised how close someone is.

yeah i noticed from the sale post that the locations for the buyers and thought that was a great idea.  i found out someone close to me placed an order and it would be great to find them here and be able to send a hello.

its nice to know where the fellow light crazies are.  it would be nice to check out their displays (and get some new ideas) as well as have a local person that may be able to help out if needed.

I wish someone lived closed to me. Lol

You're making my point, how are we able to tell?

I don't know that i would be consider a newbie, joined in 2006, but new to posting. I don't think any one would know where Rapids city, ill. is unless they did some digging however if i said the QUAD CITIES, or moline, rock island area that might help with a location.  YES ! it would be nice to have other blinkie light people in the area to help with problems, and or new ideas and to talk to face to face. So, i agree it would be helpful to know where people live, but its still a personal chose.

Roy, the oldest newbie, Rapids City, ill

you mean lived in your state of mind (that would be scary for any of us). or your actual location.

add it to your profile.  you may be surprised how close someone is.

yeah i noticed from the sale post that the locations for the buyers and thought that was a great idea.  i found out someone close to me placed an order and it would be great to find them here and be able to send a hello.

its nice to know where the fellow light crazies are.  it would be nice to check out their displays (and get some new ideas) as well as have a local person that may be able to help out if needed.

Kelly and I met do to these forums.  He had an issue that we sorted out after a visit. Now I consider him a good friend we pm all season long and plan on working on a few projects this season

Edited by james campbell