Light-O-Rama Forums

No Nutcracker tutorials until April 25th

smeighan

I am taking a 12 day vacation to go to Disneyworld from April 6th to 17th. My 12yo's birthdays were last Saturday. They do not know we are leaving friday night. I already arranged with the school for pulling them out for 8 school days.

I have a big project i need to finish for work by Friday.

I am arranging to get 11th and 12th grade Boy scouts to come and perform with the VFW band for Memorial day. I play flute/piccolo in the band. Ft Logan has 100,000 graves. The boy scouts come and put a flag on every grave before the service starts. It takes two days to finish.

Tomorrow i will  be going for a Boy Scout district meeting to hand out flyers and explain what we need in musicians.

So, no Nutcracker tutorials April 4,11,18.

Next tutorial will be April 25th

thanks

sean

• 3 weeks later...

fellow cLOR members please if you are planing on attending one of these Tutorial s please d/l team viewer first and get it from a known server unfortunately i dashed in to the last one late a d/l it and was in a hurry to install from the posted server it waas full of add ons (programs i did not want ,need,home page changes,search bars ect i know i know user beware trust only your self with your computer  THIS WILL BE POSTED ON OTHER FORUMS TO PROTECT INNOCENT

• The topic was locked