Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale New 70ct Multi Sealed C6 LED Diogen/Holiday Creation

MCas4380

I have over 192 New never used set of 70ct Multi sealed c6 LED Christmas lights Diogen/Holiday Creation lights that I'm willing to sell for $8.50 a box or $200 for a case of 24 plus shipping. I was asking more but decided i would let them go for less. I bought a lot of this and now i want to try my hand a RGB Pixels and the wife says I can't have both so i'm trying to sell some so i can buy my Pixels. I'm hoping they will sell quickly.

Shipping would be from 62702 in the US what ever way you would like.

This strings do not have the resistor thing that i can see

70ct Multi colored LED c6
Sealed bulb designed, no replacement bulbs
Strand Length 23.67’
Lighted length 23’
Spacing between lights 4”
R, G, B, O, Y
87 sets end to end

If you have any questions please ask.
Thank you

post-7382-0-29165100-1364611059_thumb.jp

post-7382-0-23605100-1364611061_thumb.jp

post-7382-0-38509400-1364611060_thumb.jp

I ordered them online a while back and can't remember at the moment what the name of the site was.

• 2 weeks later...

in case anyone would like to see a video of this dimming here you go.

https://vimeo.com/64093605

If you have any more question please ask.

also 2 cases are now sold.

Thank you

Also pikadroo I looked back they were bought from Ebay

Ok i have a question the box dosen't say anything about full wave or half wave. can anyone tell from the video if they are full or half and if so how do you know?

Decided to check them out.  The site says that their commercial grade are full wave but i do not know if they have non commerical grade or not.

http://www.holidaycreations.com/learn-more.html

All Diogen commercial grade LED light strings are manufactured with "Full Wave" technology and are rectified to increase the brightness up to 40% compared to non-rectified sets. Diogen commercial grade LED light sets are "flicker-free" by the process of Full-Wave rectification,

Decided to check them out.  The site says that their commercial grade are full wave but i do not know if they have non commerical grade or not.

http://www.holidaycreations.com/learn-more.html

All Diogen commercial grade LED light strings are manufactured with "Full Wave" technology and are rectified to increase the brightness up to 40% compared to non-rectified sets. Diogen commercial grade LED light sets are "flicker-free" by the process of Full-Wave rectification,

I found that to but was unsure if they also make non commercial grade.  So for that reason I have not advertised them as full wave because i just didn't know for sure. on my testing with them they didn't seem to flicker and they were able to be dimmed 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have decided in order to move theese lights I will take a bigger hit on them I'm willing to sell them for $200 Shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 States. I you live outside the lower 48 states Send me your Zip and i will figure a discounted shipping price. theese are really nice and I'm only selling theese so that I can try my hand in Pixels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked