Light-O-Rama Forums

Well.....I did it....

Bowshock

I ordered the CTB-16PC complete kit along with the LOR software package. Now I just have to wait for the controller to get here.......patience my precious.....it will come to us if we wait!!

This will be our first year of animated lights, but I have a feeling we'll be ordering more controllers next year.

Bowshock wrote:

I ordered the CTB-16PC complete kit along with the LOR software package. Now I just have to wait for the controller to get here.......patience my precious.....it will come to us if we wait!!

This will be our first year of animated lights, but I have a feeling we'll be ordering more controllers next year.

Bowshock,

Congratulations. If you haven't already, be sure to check out the LOR Support pages and the LOR Wiki. These sources will help answer some of your most common questions.

Cool - Go ahead and get your extension cords now! How ever many you think you need, double it! :shock: Seriously, congrats on your purchase.

If you don't already have your sequencing in place, you can get some great ideas from

www.LORSequences.com

Dale

Thanks for the welcoming replies!

I'm definately going to check out LORsequences.com. I hope to make all my own sequences, but to see what others have done will really help me figure out the software.

Even if you download a sequence from LORSequences.com, by the time you get through editing it, it is your own sequence.

Being able to see how somebody utilizes timing in and of itself is worth the time to download and edit it.