Light-O-Rama Forums

sale

sysco

I'm not addicted. I can quit anytime. And I do...I quit right after July 4th, then right after Halloween, then right after Christmas, then right after July 4th again........REPEAT AS NECESSARY!!!

• Like 1

I'm not addicted. I can quit anytime. And I do...I quit right after July 4th, then right after Halloween, then right after Christmas, then right after July 4th again........REPEAT AS NECESSARY!!!

I'll quit (tomorrow).

Problem is everyday when I wake up it is TODAY. When is tomorrow?

• Like 1

Argh - getting old. Took me 2 minutes this year after 1:45 for even more stuff last year...

Got my first order, but not my second.  Guess I'll wait 'til summer for the last few ribbons.

got my ctb partialy assembled  in and out three minutes

Edited by james campbell

Got Mine!!!! Never done anything that fast before! 9:01:13 BINGO!

Edited by magish01

Just tried to buy 12 CCR's at April first sale. I watched the Internet clock and was on at 9:00 EST. immediately went to add CCRs to my cart and got the message they were no longer available. This sale is bogus. I've sent a bunch of money on lightorama and then they pull a stunt like is. Very diapappointing LOR!!!

a lot of people had that problem, David.  saving $70 per string brought a lot of buyers and probably not a ton of CCR's available

checked out at Mon Apr  1 21:01:45 EDT 2013

what a rush!!!

I was able to buy my first two controllers kits, now I just have to put them together.

Card Assembled (Complete  MAR11-CTB16PC-COMPLETE        

Had to place 3 orders because i didn't want to take the time to re-do what was already good. Will they combine orders and reduce the shipping?