Light-O-Rama Forums

Trouble Loading Software

overeazy

I am trying to load the S3 software and can't get it to load.  I have an HP mini 110 that I have been running my show from for the last 4 years.  I had some problems with a virus on the pc and had to wipe they whole system and reload everything like the day I got it so I lost all of my current programs on it like LOR.  The problem I am having now is I can't get any version of the LOR software to open and load.  I try to run it and keep getting back to the agreement section, I click agree and then it starts working and tells me a few more seconds and then keeps going back to the agreement form over and over and over.  I have a 24 ccr license and have been using this mini to run my shows for the last four years and now can't even get the program to load.  So what am I missing here?

thanks

Duane

I have a feeling going back through some old post that the problem might be some old files that are still showing up.  I was not able to reformat my mini pc only overwrite everything with the original software so all my old files were still there and I think there might be something there that is in conflict with trying to reload S-3.  I have sent my pc out to a compute wiz to get it all cleaned up so will try again when I get it back.

When you get your PC back be sure to let the forum know if you are still having a problem. If so, I have some other ideas that may help.