Light-O-Rama Forums

help findind a clear fm channel

james morris

there was a program that give the best fm fequrecce to set your fm transmitter I moving to a new town need to find with zip code any help thanks James Morris

there was a program that give the best fm fequrecce to set your fm transmitter I moving to a new town need to find with zip code any help thanks James Morris

Be advised, however, that the site that has been referenced has been found to be incorrect by many, many people, including yours truly.

There is nothing as accurate as sitting in front of your residence and driving around the block - during both daytime and evening hours - and listening for yourself.

I agree with George on the listening for yourself. Use the radio-locator site for reference only.

And your frequency today may not be good at Christmas time, so be prepare.

If the frequency which says its clear on Locator is in use.. Call the radio station to inform them they have to transmit on another frequency since you need it.  :ph34r:

Thank for all the help James Morris there was one I used when I first started it would tell you what channel had the weakest signle

Edited by james morris

I looked at the one both Bobo and Ron posted that the one thanks both of you for the help

well I got lucky were we are moving I can use the same channel dont need to change my listen to sign

• The topic was locked