Light-O-Rama Forums

Electric Bill

roach.dan@gmail.com

elect bill for 11/2011  155.60  12/2011 172.22 11/2012 145.00 12/2012 175.32  98% led very pleased smart meter house is total electric house was insulated with 4 inches of foam after damage caused by Irene winter light bill befor storm was 300.00 per

Edited by t purser

Just got my Dec 14-Jan 15 bill $300+ Jan 15-Feb 14 was $444. How in the world is 10,000 leds more than my 7500 inca's from the year prior and how is a month with no lights over $100 more? Is that even possible? I called SCE and they said it was cold and the heater fan uses electricity.C'mon more electricity that Christmas lights and almost the same. Electricity of both my AC units running 20 hours a day in August?

Sorry for the ramble had to vent somewhere :)

I too have SCE....Think it stands for "Screw Customer Everytime" Edited by magish01

its ok to vent as long as it made you feel better(and as long as nobody else was hurt in the may lay)

Edited by t purser

its ok to vent as long as it made you feel better(and as long as nobody else was hurt in the may lay)

It made me feel a little better :) My wife was in Vegas and I was in Tahoe this past weekend and I checked our usage when we were gone out of the house and Saturday was 8.54 thats just our two fridges and clocks around the house running for whole day. Does that seem high? That would be 264.74 kwh for the month and the month in question I racked up 1,500 doing something haha. O well it is what it is

• The topic was locked