Light-O-Rama Forums

What happened to GaryM

TitusCarnathan

Did he go away ?  I think I remember he had some family medical problems, just wonder if everything is O.K. with his family?

Or did he say or do something wrong and was removed from the forums?   Or is that something you can not discuss?

Hope all is well with him and nothing is wrong.

I had one coming and have been waiting over a week now. He said he sent it USPS but never had tracking for me.

This don't look good!!  So back to my question, did he get booted or go away on his own?

I was wondering the same thing?

Guest Don Gillespie

Like I said, it has only been a week. But then again, we did have a disagreement in the past.

I didn't have have words with Gary, just want to know whats happening with the controller, maybe he was getting bullied by some people on here? at any rate I don't care if he got booted or went away I just want the controller.

This don't look good!!  So back to my question, did he get booted or go away on his own?

Generally speaking we don't go into reasons individual users/members are no longer on the forum.

He was going to ship me a controller, I sent him a PM but got no response, I sure hope I didn't get scammed.

I wonder if our hairy-palmed user/member who is no longer on the forum is good old Dexxie in disguise?  Was, by chance, the address he had you send payment to in Texas?

I'm sure glad I ignored the email I got from werewolf-palm Gary when he wanted to sell me a couple of controllers. I thought it was strange at the time as I was unaware he'd even put together a display.  Maybe there's just something weird about people who say they're from Albany.

I wonder if our hairy-palmed user/member who is no longer on the forum is good old Dexxie in disguise?  Was, by chance, the address he had you send payment to in Texas?

That would not be the case here, George.

• The topic was locked