annotation Christmas decelerators group here in the middle and upper
coastal area if your even remotely interested you can drop me an email @
djracer_41@yahoo.com no real
plans have been made yet hoping to get some input from possible members
first yes there are other groups but none here my main idea here is to
have meetings to learn share help others and help this hobby/obsession
grow or visit my web site and leave a comment

http://thelightsonpurserroad.com thanks for your time

Christmas Carolina is not a group its a forum like this one with local groups  of like minded people the rest is just a name and i do post on cc /lor /diy/and a few others i have m/s and can not drive at night a few of the groups 2 hours from my home have half of their yearly meetings on week nights when i can not attend im either 100% in or not at all sorry for your confusion

Edited by t purser

So what is the answer to post #4??

It's a series of minor typos by an enthusiastic Christmas decorator with Multiple Sclerosis. He meant "sequencing and animation Christmas deccorator's group", but I'm sure you knew that.

It's a series of minor typos by an enthusiastic Christmas decorator with Multiple Sclerosis. He meant "sequencing and animation Christmas deccorator's group", but I'm sure you knew that.

Well actually, I did not know that.  I know more about MS that I want to discuss here.  Sorry I asked.  To the OP, if you want to discuss what you have, P.M. me. 

Well I guess this has been sanitized for the little titus, I am so sorry this foum has come to this and a little whining boy can get his way.

Going to watch football and welcome to my ignore list Mr titus.  Now you can  Go cry to mommy and daddy.

well all i was trying to do was Gage interest to see if any one was in my area interested enough to at least talk about starting a group to learn /share/help/starting a group here in EASTERN  NORTH CAROLINA im not sure i want to know what a titus is or why that non plume would be used here sorry for my bad spelling skills im using a braile  keyboard guess i ll have to in cress my pay roll and hire a spelling ^%#$@im 60 years old i have not cryed to mommy in 50 years and i say what i have in mind i dont use plays on words like the betas USED TO oh one last thing its called relapsing m/s

Well I guess this has been sanitized for the little titus, I am so sorry this foum has come to this and a little whining boy can get his way.

Going to watch football and welcome to my ignore list Mr titus.  Now you can  Go cry to mommy and daddy.

That was uncalled for I did not get the thread locked, But thank you for your concern.

Oh and on your last post you stated that I did not read my post. I was quoting someone that is where the $20 came form. Read the whole post before you post comments that cause comments to be removed.

Thank you and God Bless

Edited by TitusCarnathan

Also You want a reply to your last message I will Pm it to you Because I do not want to keep this going to the forum. IF an admin is going to clear out these post Make sure that you stress that I did not report any of the post. In this topic and in the last thank you.

I also want to apologize to the OP for stealing their thread. I just want to defend myself.

Edited by TitusCarnathan

Who said it got locked? I said sanitized.  I guess you just can't read .  So I hope you have a good time being a big bully, hope you have a wondeful lighting season.  I am done with you Mr Titus, to the OP, I am sorry this thread went this way and will talk to you later.

Cleaned, locked either way I did not do it. And I hope your lighting season is great as well.

Edited by TitusCarnathan

Looking at the logs, there has been no action taken on the contents of this thread.

Nor has it been reported by anyone.

That said, this back and forth is getting really old. How about people take a breather and calm down, eh?

Guest Don Gillespie

Looking at the logs, there has been no action taken on the contents of this thread.

Nor has it been reported by anyone.

That said, this back and forth is getting really old. How about people take a breather and calm down, eh?

You must be from Canada. LOL

well here is  an  update for those folks that have replied your e mail addresses have been logged and in about 3 weeks you will be sent an e mail with the information participating to a formation meeting a small poll might be included as to date time preferred location

• The topic was locked