Light-O-Rama Forums

4 Residential PC Controllers for Sale + FM Transmitter

Champion Sound Entertainment

I have 4 controllers for sale - 3 that were bought in 2012 right before the holiday, the other was purchased in 2011. They all were in operation in the garage so there is no enviormental exposure. All in perfect condition. Honestly my wife is just fed up with all the time the and insanity that goes into the light shows and we can use the money as we just had our first child. Looking for $700 for all 4 controllers or $200 each. $70 for the FM transmitter.

Thanks,

Champ

The FM transmitter is the one available through LOR. I won't be selling lights as ill be doing the display next year and ill have some money coming in a few months from a project I'm involved with - all controllers are still available - buyer pays shipping (which will be discounted because I do a lot of business through our UPS business account).

...all controllers are still available...

Perhaps you should lower your price.  Or try eBray - those buyers clearly don't know what used equipment sells for.

And good luck getting rid of that WHT - the last time I saw one actually sell I think it went for something like 20 bucks.  And the buyer still wasn't satisfied with it. 

I made what I think is a fair offer, but haven't heard back smiley-gen145.gif

I have a few people that are willing to buy the 4 at original asking price. There all practically brand new - so whoever buys these it's basically like buying 3 and getting the 4th controller free.

Than close out as sold.

They are not sold yet. People have expressed interest in purchasing but it's a first come first serve. No one has sent payment yet.

Perhaps you should lower your price.  Or try eBray - those buyers clearly don't know what used equipment sells for.

And good luck getting rid of that WHT - the last time I saw one actually sell I think it went for something like 20 bucks.  And the buyer still wasn't satisfied with it. 

20 dollars for the Not even half of a whole house transmitter.  I don't think they are even worth that.

20 dollars for the Not even half of a whole house transmitter.  I don't think they are even worth that.

Good thing I paid $100 for it from LOR...

4 Controllers. All in perfect operating condition. No environmental exposure. $700 for all four or $200 each. Buyer pays shipping. Please PM me for any further questions or information. Thank you

5CB5B8BF-22B0-4C0E-9DB7-C0477315A55C-627

914B3C9C-265B-4400-9445-3E0BCFA95165-627

F385A8EB-D3BF-41B4-BAA1-05C64F3353A5-627

Edited by Champion Sound Entertainment

Glad to hear that they all sold for more than asking. Some items on ebay you can loose money by selling it, but Lor controllers are one of those items you can make good money on.

• The topic was locked