Light-O-Rama Forums

SPT-2 Led for sale

columbus27

I have 19 new LED Strobe Slow for sale they sent me the wrong thing $4.25 + delivery

A few SPT-2 Green UL Male and Female plugs .75 each

I got this from a supplier in China as a test sample. They are LED the flash is about one per second. I can make a video if you need.

If one person buys all 19 I can sell them for $80 delivered and I'll throw in some spt-2 male female plugs. Lower 48

Guest Don Gillespie

I got this from a supplier in China as a test sample. They are LED the flash is about one per second. I can make a video if you need.

Am I reading this correctly? you got them as test samples and now youare going to sell them? so did you haveto pay for the test samples?

be xeons for the info, but I'll pass on those LED strobes. I got a chance to look at LED, "I" and "U" xeon strobes. And even though the LED have a nice pop, but it is not that sharp clean pop of a xeon tube flashing.

I personally prefer

be xeons for the info, but I'll pass on those LED strobes. I got a chance to look at LED, "I" and "U" xeon strobes. And even though the LED have a nice pop, but it is not that sharp clean pop of a xeon tube flashing.

I personally prefer xenon strobes over all of those MP. :P

• The topic was locked