Light-O-Rama Forums

Big RGB Displays

jem5136

Hey folks,

I'm converting most of my display to RGB this year, and I am wondering about how LOR is going to deal with all of the channels. I know LOR can handle the sequences and channels, but I'm wondering how easy it will be to add the channels to the first sequence. I've been playing around with it, and it seems like the only option I have to is manually add each RGB channel myself, including setting the channel numbers. I have gone through and added CCRs and then just added channels on to that, which makes things a little easier, but I have RGB strings that are up to 128 nodes, and I don't want to have to add all those channels manually. Is there an easier way??

Also, my RGB pixels are going to be ran with E1.31, and I'm planning on using xLights to run my show, unless I can get LOR to run it for me (which software does best will be tested at a later date). And I've tried adding them with LightShow Pro and then exporting the sequence but I get an error every time I try to open the sequence in LOR. There has got to be an easier way than adding each channel manually??

They is a easier way to do that PM me and I will send you a link with pictures.

Please add big.trafficman@gmail.com to that list. I have been adding a DMX device and its setting almost everything up for me. If there is a easy way clue me in.

thanks,

Jeff

They is a easier way to do that PM me and I will send you a link with pictures.

Would appreciate the info also.

davesubscribe@gmail.com

Edited by magish01