Light-O-Rama Forums

Selling 4- lor 16 channel controllers in excellent condition

robo

I have 2- CTB16PC v1 used only 2 yrs and 2-CTB16PCG2 v4 used 1 yr. Keep in mind I only ran these for 3 hrs 4 days aweek for 4 weeks a year. There are pics of them on ebay, (cya-zya)

wow you gave me an offer to buy 2 of them, i accepted and then you say i have to go to ebay?

I'm sorry I would have ended the auction but by the time you got back to me with your answer there were bids and the buy it now option was not avaliable.

no higher offer I just cant end the auction now. I was happy with the offer but by the time he responded. the buy it now option was not an option. These are still for sale just now only on eBay.

congrats on the baby.

best of luck

we'll see you in a few years, when the little gets old enough i'm sure you'll get the bug again.

Thanks alot. I still have the bug but I dont think I'll have the time to get out there and set-up this year. I'm keeping all my lights, even the ones I bought after xmas, and props. But I figure I get these sold to someone who can use them. I'll just buy them again in the 2014 season. Maybe RGB will be more affordable then. I'm actually watching Polar Express right now with my 2 little boys 2,4 years. I know there going to miss the lights next xmas. So I guess you never know. I might be buying them back LOL!

Price seems a bit high for a used LOR controller......good luck

The price might be high to those of us who know what they should actually sell for, but the sky's the limit to some of the morons on eBray.

You can get them here during the Spring sale for $210.

Well, having had poor luck with the March Madness, I figured $205 for for a nearly new, fully-assembled 16pc was a good deal so I snapped up two of em! And IIRC, LOR shipping is rather pricey, so the $15 shipping sounded good too.

Well, having had poor luck with the March Madness, I figured $205 for for a nearly new, fully-assembled 16pc was a good deal so I snapped up two of em! And IIRC, LOR shipping is rather pricey, so the $15 shipping sounded good too.

lol.. how did you do that? he sold them on ebay, not here for $220 like his post says