• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robo

• TheJackal

• Push Eject

• TitanBry77

Sorry to hear that your thinking of giving it up. I'd also be interested in the vampire plugs if they are spt1, For next year.

offtopic but do you have any pics or videos of that fountain thingy in your 2012 polar express video. Its all the way to the right near the base of your last mega tree. Looks really interesting.

Edited by robo

thinking about going extinct. Haven't decided yet.

We did that four years ago. It was the right thing for our family. This year we came back and it's been a blast. I hope things are okay for you guys.

Guest wbottomley

Sorry to hear that your thinking of giving it up. I'd also be interested in the vampire plugs if they are spt1, For next year.

offtopic but do you have any pics or videos of that fountain thingy in your 2012 polar express video. Its all the way to the right near the base of your last mega tree. Looks really interesting.

Yes.... here.

whatever George doesnt take i'll take. It a shame about your show. The videos looked awesome must have look.ed even better in person

I have loads of small brown/green extension cords for sale as well. Soon... it will tons of vampire plugs as well.

Are the green ones (+) and brown ones (-)?

Guest wbottomley

If you received a PM from me, I should have some controllers per your request. If you didn't get it, please contact me here.

I should have more equipment for sale very soon. All of it will be posted on the HCL Facebook page.

Remember, I have tons of DIY projects here you might be interested in. Plus, you can always find free sequences and tons of other useful information here.

Thank you for the opportunity and I'll see you somewhere in the portals of the internet.

I should have around 100 male and female plugs. Maybe more. These are SPT1.

William's death to the vampire plug might be true :)

Good luck, down sizing and/or taking a break is good, helps to recharge.

Hope to see you at the Philly mini !

Glenn

William's death to the vampire plug might be true :)

Good luck, down sizing and/or taking a break is good, helps to recharge.

Based on comments I have seen, I don't get the impression that William is downsizing or taking a break, but rather replacing/upgrading and expanding (and sounds like for relatively cheaper). Should be interesting to see his videos next year.

• 1 month later...

I want to pass this comment along to everyone about the controllers "wbottomley" is selling!

I received my package on Feb.12th. These two units were impressive! The way they were clean inside, almost like they are new from LOR. The customers service he gave me was above anything I ever dealt with in a long time. I'm sorry to see him go, but glad you sold me the controllers you did sell me. I got a good deal. Thanks...

Edited by ny_yankee_25