Light-O-Rama Forums

Lots Of Controllers For Sale

Guest wbottomley

Guest wbottomley

After many seasons, I have around 18 controllers that's leaving High Country Lights. These first ones are 16D boards, green & blue, version 3 & 5. I have 14 of those type and four 16PC Gen2 type. All of them have the latest firmware and work flawless. This video will tell the story.

Many have emailed or sent a PM about the sale. So.... here's what I'm doing first.

If you're within driving distance of the light show, you get first dibbs. Bring $150 cash per controller and it will be your's. What's left over from the sale, I will make them available online. Paypal will be accepted and actual shipping cost will be your responsibility.

This is eight of them.

Controller6.jpg

The rest are in other types of enclosures including the one's LOR sells.

If you're interested, send me a PM or email to schedule a time to pick them up.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robo

• TheJackal

• Push Eject

• TitanBry77

You guys cant buy from a better guy on here. He may not need the free bump but still theres no more honest man on here than William. Ive purchased from him over the summer and everything was to the letter perfect as he explained it.

This is a steal for anyone wanting to add channels next year or even better starting off!

Guest wbottomley

Will you be reposting when you know what's left or do you have a list of who responded you'll use?

I'll post what's left from the local sale, then it's first come, first serve. I will make sure a time will be set so that everyone who responded can have a chance at the remaining.

Edited by wbottomley