Light-O-Rama Forums

error loading sequence

ken collins

getting an error "unexpected save file information found", while trying to load a sequence file. not sure why i'm getting that. Happens to several, but not all my sequence files. I'm using 3.9.0. Anybody have any idea's? These are the same files I used to run our show this year, with no problem. Tried re-loading the software, but didn't help.

is it your own sequence or was it downloaded?

Most of the places you try to download them from will make them into .xms files, you need to rename into .lms files.

Was my sequence. Work'ed fine all lighting season, and I have made any changes to my show computer. I've got the files backed up, so don't think I lost any of the sequences, just wondering why all of a sudden

when you create a sequence the SE will create 3 files the main, the backup and the compressed, are you sure you opening the correct of the 3 files it made?

Yea, was aware of the file. Thanks for your help William, I actually just re-booted the computer and problem gone. Not sure what kind of a glitch that was, or what caused it, but thanks again for trying to help.